DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seach for the Dragonballs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Seach for the Dragonballs Left_bar_bleue11500/100000Seach for the Dragonballs Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Seach for the Dragonballs Empty
PostSubject: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Rache sighed as his ship screamed over the sky, his built in tracking radar slowly blipped away, he interest had been piqued in the direction of Dragonballs, he had heard of the mystical objects long before but hadn't had the interest to find them, now, after years of fruitless searching for his other half, Jecht, he would try anything to find him

His thought's drifted to his rival, his hate couldn't fully mask his kinship, they had fought together so many times before, they've saved each others lives, he recalled a gunfight they'd gotten into in a slum, it was over a drug deal gone bad, they'd taken up flanking positions on the over twenty thugs, Rache went in, he slipped around a pillar, skewering the man behind it, he jumped behind the sandbag cover and slashed another two mens lives away, but Rache had dropped his guard, another thug had a shotgun to his head "you die now punk" the thug declared, Rache audibly gulped, but Jecht saved him, running past whizzing bullets Jecht came up behind the man and knocked the gun out of his hands, together, they swept up the rest of the men, Rache sighed once more

suddenly a quicker pace of beeps resounded from his radar, breaking his thoughts, his ship screamed through the air, preparing to land "I heard these were supposed to be heavily guarded" he thought to himself" as if in answer to his thoughts a laser blast tears into the back of his ship, tearing the engine apart, he braced for impact as the ship careened into the landscape, it tore apart the earth and stopped in a heap of rent and twisted metal, Rache cursed and kicked the door of the cockpit open, he clambered out and looked around, but not before taking his radar, which was now vibrating and beeping rapidly, he looked to see a group of natives, armed with rundown and outdated blasters, and in the middle of their camp a large dilapidated laser cannon was set up, likely the culprit of his downed ship, set up inside of a ring of auto-turrets in similar condition, was a pedestal with the two star Dragonball atop it, strangely, it was hooked up to several pylons and wires, Rache cursed under his breath...

one of the natives spoke "what are you doing here? if you are after the Orb of the Titan's then we shall kill you" he spoke frankly, Rache chuckled inwardly "zealots" he thought, he didn't give them an answer, he merely warped into the midst of the group "and i thought this would be hard" he chuckled, he spun in a whirlwind, exerting his Ki to obliterate the group, he chuckled at the mangled bodies, not a soul left alive, he walked over to the pedestal, blowing up the auto-turrets and the cannon with ease, he reached out to touch the Dragonball...

the ground exploded beneath Rache's feet, he was thrown back and landed end over end in a heap, he coughed in the dust that had been thrown up, he saw what the Ball had been connected to, it was a giant android-like machine that was apparently powered by not one, but two Dragonballs, another Dragonball was embedded in its chest, though Rache could have told by his radar, now beeping like a fiend, that there was now two Dragonballs, the creature picked up the pedestal, the top suddenly encapsulating the Dragonball inside, it hefted it like a club, Rache sighed once again, he ran up to the creature, dodging one punch, but when it slammed its club down a burst of Ki burst outward from the point of impact, Rache, not expecting this, was thrown back by the force, he careens into the ground, throwing up debris, he gets up slowly "maybe more difficult than i thought" he withdrew his sword and infuses it with Ki energy, he runs at the creature, but isn't quite fast enough to get out of the way of another swipe, he stabs his sowrd into the things fist, which it slams into the ground, jolting Rache, he took the opportunity to run up the things arm and with a mighty swing, Rache cut its entire left arm off, he leaps out of the way of the club then runs back in, with a furious yell he blasts the pylons connecting the Dragonballs, quickly shutting down the machine

Rache pries the two Dragonballs from their cavities, he grins at his prize, he then flies off, his ship being in disrepair, and heads toward the nearest city...
Back to top Go down
ZEN

ZEN

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Seach for the Dragonballs Left_bar_bleue15450/100000Seach for the Dragonballs Empty_bar_bleue  (15450/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Zen flew through out the city with his dragon radar.All of the sudden it started to freak out like there was more then one dragonball near by.But when he looked up all he saw was another human."Well if thats were they are then thats were i go"he said.Zen then took off towards the person in hopes of attaining those two dragonballs.

He flew towards him and stopped right infront of him by using instant transmission."Hello may i ask you are you carrieing 2 dragonballs by any chance?"he asked knowing it was a retorical question."strike that look i know you have what i want so maybe we can work out a deal"he said staring the man in the eye"You look like a man of buisness maybe we can help eachother."He continued "you see i am seeking the dragonballs too now we have two options."We can sit here waste alot of time and one of us dies and trust me you dont want that because the one who dies is not who you think."He said with a smirk of cockieness."Or option two we team up and find the dragonballs together.....Your choice but i prefere the buisness way its alot less messy"Zen tipped his glasses down to reviel his eyes as if to give a seriouse look of antisipation.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Seach for the Dragonballs Left_bar_bleue11500/100000Seach for the Dragonballs Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Rache smirked, what a smart, if pretentious, man "ill be happy to oblige you, it seems like a good idea" he held out his hand for a handshake
Back to top Go down
ZEN

ZEN

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Seach for the Dragonballs Left_bar_bleue15450/100000Seach for the Dragonballs Empty_bar_bleue  (15450/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Zen reached out his hand and shook the other mans hand."glad to have a partnership shall we return to my lab to put those bad boyus in hiding"he smirked at his remark.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Rache smiled, he gripped Zen's hand tightly, suddenly a blast of Ki shot out of his hand and into Zen's, pulling out a stream of Zen's Ki, it didn't harm either of them at all, the Ki lines connected and Rache spoke "thats a Ki Deal, you betray me and your life ends, I betray you and the same happens to myself" he said
Back to top Go down
ZEN

ZEN

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Zen smiled"then i guess i cant screw you then because i would die and we wouldnt want that now would we"He laughed."Follow me and ill lead you to the lab were we can hide those and continue to plot our plans for the dragonballs and how to obtain the rest."After he said that Zen Blasted of towards his building.It was a large sky scraper with many floors one hundred floors up and one hundred floor under ground.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Rache flew off behind him with a grin, he liked this man, even more so because he couldn't stab him in the back, who knows, maybe he would become a better ally then Jecht was...
Back to top Go down
ZEN

ZEN

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm

As they flew Zen couldnt help but think how much easier his plans had just become. They were well on there way to completing there task combined they had three dragon ballsl."That place right up there is our location fly to the roof and we can take the secret way in.The secret way in was a tunnle that just shot 10000 feet underground and only people with the ability to fly could possibly enter it.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Rache grinned "nice place" he flew in behind the man, free falling the 10,000 feet before activating his flight ability right at the last moment
Back to top Go down
ZEN

ZEN

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Zen grind"Thanx its a multimillion dollar building so i should hope so alot of people had to die for it too"He said as he walked down the hall.He stopped at a retna scaner took off his glasses and put his eyes to it.The second the doors opened thirty soldiers came running out surrounding rache."At ease gentelmen"Zen scoffed at them"hes with me you will now address him as sir as well and follow his commands..... now i recomend you all run along"He said then turned towards Rache."these men are my creations they are all made of the fnest dna in the world and trainded to kill feel free to use them at your will......now if you will follow me into the vault"He said as he put back his shades and continued into the vault containing the one stared ball.
Back to top Go down
Inferoo357

Inferoo357

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Rache smiled at the lavish decorations "so youve been around the block a few times i see? no matter, i have a large organization also, though i choose not to flaunt my wealth, but to each his own"
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Seach for the Dragonballs Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Seach for the Dragonballs Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 am

ooc: just one question since you found teo dragon balls inferoo. and you have 732 words which dragon balls did you find since you didnt state it in the paragraph (i think) that way i can give them to you
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seach for the Dragonballs   Seach for the Dragonballs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seach for the Dragonballs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: the new legends :: Event section :: event section-
Jump to: