DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BYE LOSERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro

Keitaro

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue16800/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (16800/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

YOU ALL SUCK HERE!!!!

YOU HAVE NO SKILLS IN RPING, AND NO QUALITY. YOU HAVE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR, AND HORRIBLE VIEWS, AND OPINIONS. ESPECIALLY YOU TWO, RAVEN, AND ZEN. SO SCREW YOU ALL, AND GOOD BYE YOU NO TALENT, HALF WITTED, RETARDED, IGNORANT, ROLPLAYER WANNA BE, LOSERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue24700/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (24700/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:30 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm glad I could ruin your night. It's nice to know you care so much about my opinion to get so angry. Well when you decide to grow up feel free to come back. Just don't come back with the whole PMS attitude thing. Oh and just a tip for life in general because nothing in this world will ever be fair or go your way...Grow a pair and stop caring so damn much about what people think.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue21600/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 am

By the way, you aren't as good as you make yourself out to be so stop acting like you are some roleplaying god, because you're not. No one likes a cocky pussy...I'm pretty sure I could give a large amount of things to prove my point, but I'd rather not waste my time...I don't care enough...

((Hehe, I said cock and pussy.))
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue23000/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:31 am

ive read the chat and i have to say im dissapointed in a few people first off keitaro i think you over reacted when vision gave you points. in all fairness i now htinki shouldve gave poeple more points and for that its my fault. however insulting a administrator doesnt really help your case much. from now on im going to be more strict as a administrator so you are welocme to come back if you follow the rules. i dont know what to think about this im putting a administrators vote on this.

Last edited by Baki on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 am

Keitaro wrote:
YOU ALL SUCK HERE!!!!

YOU HAVE NO SKILLS IN RPING, AND NO QUALITY. YOU HAVE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR, AND HORRIBLE VIEWS, AND OPINIONS. ESPECIALLY YOU TWO, RAVEN, AND ZEN. SO SCREW YOU ALL, AND GOOD BYE YOU NO TALENT, HALF WITTED, RETARDED, IGNORANT, ROLPLAYER WANNA BE, LOSERS!!!

plus insulting everyone including the site admin wont help you much either
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue16800/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (16800/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 am

ehhhh, im cool, i just got caught up in the moment. I mean you should understand, and think abot it. Getting 5,300 then 1000? I was just trying to straighten things out.

And also when raven said there was no quality in my work? That didn't help at all. Anyway whatever dude.

heh heh 1000 points.....whatever dude........
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue21600/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 am

You also jumped off the handle before giving me a chance to finish, thus why I kept repeating, "Relax" and "Listen to me". So instead of getting on your mighty high horse and telling me I'm garbage, clean your ears out and listen. Because the only thing you have proved with this whole situation, is that you are the garbage, not I nor anyone else. My entire point was that you should not get EVEN more points for roleplaying alone just because it is four or five long paragraphs of nothing but training, and yes my friend there is no quality in role playing alone. I read the topic, you don't role play any better than most of us here, you have plenty of grammatical and spelling errors, and you had a few sentences that were the same just reworded. All you did was take a really long time on one post, that doesn't make you better, that just means you did an entire topic in one post by yourself. The duration and quality of that one post could be surpassed in a two paged topic, but yet it was looked at as if you were some godly author who just wrote a book. Which was why I said and still say, that's stupid. That was all I was trying to say, and bam, you made it out to be a hell of a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:35 pm

if your willing to still RP here we'll let you but please try tp listen to administrators more carefully. i can delete this topic if you wish but then agian i could leave it up for everyone to see. just relax okay dude i didnt think anyone would mean you getting extra EXP for a long post and after listening to serval (5 actually) comlaints ive decided to get a formula going so it stays fair. i'll let you keep the 5K exp you earned before but next time try not to be so mad and angry. i've read the CB disscuision and afterward vision tried to explain why he feels like that and why you shouldnt be mad.
Back to top Go down
Vuulan

Vuulan

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
BYE LOSERS Left_bar_bleue18000/100000BYE LOSERS Empty_bar_bleue  (18000/100000)

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Ah I wasn't mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BYE LOSERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE LOSERS   BYE LOSERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYE LOSERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum