DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide to good RolePlaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Guide to good RolePlaying Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Guide to good RolePlaying Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Guide to good RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Guide to good RolePlaying   Guide to good RolePlaying Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

1. Godmodding
godmodding is a seroius problem when it comes to roleplay and is loked down upon on society. i assum the more experiance roleplayers may know all of this but if your knew to Roleplaying take the time to read this because it can be useful when your Roleplaying. godmodding is a form of rolplaying when your charcter cannot die or is invincible. for example if it hit bob with a spirit bomb and he somehow manages to surive it. that would be godmodding wich is taking damage without being affected or dodgeing a hit completly. be carefull when to dodge and when to take a hit because it can make you look bad and give you a bad reputation. this is anothe bad example called "auto hitting" baki landed a bone shattering punch on bobs neck bow lets fix that shall we? baki threw a fury of punches at bob aiming for his face.. now THATS tons better notice how i never said it lands a hit on bob it just says aims toward him and threw punches. bob could dodge everyone but would make him look like a godmodder and you look like a better RPer.

2. death,sparring and killing
lets say me and bob spar toghter. he decides to go super sayian 4 and uses the spirit bomb on me. now why the hell would he do that? it makes no sense to kill a ally during a spar or even use that much energy during a spar. now it would be diffrent if it were a battle agianst frieza and deaths would be allowed.please rember that RPing a life as a villian would mean constant death macthes and risks of your charries death. also while were still on the subject the dragon balls have the power to bring people back to life. so why worry abot dying? now if your a frieza type character hope theirs a loyal soldeir for your cause and pray he gets the dragon ball or otherwise your dead and thiers no hope for you.

3.One liners and how to Roleplay like a PRO!
ussually this isnt considered roleplay "baki throw alot of ki blasts at bob" lets fix that and add more detail shall we? baki concentrayed his ki into the palms of his hands. vengence and hatred filling his eyes he released a barrage of blasts form his hands. "HAAAAAAHHHHHHHGggggggggghhh" he roared as he sent a fury of energy blasts from his hands. now THATS good roleplay! you see how a few details can change a whole semtence into an powerful roleplay post. okay then now heres the rolelay minuim guys. 2 lines. just TRY to go over two lines the more the better but dont write a novel for every post the average expert Roleplayer has about 5-6 lines of well written, powerful, detailed, roleplay sentences.

4.activity
dont join a site and leave thats disrespectful to the admins and in doing so breaking one of the rules. the bare minuim i asko f you is at least once every three days. i can understand not being on EVERYDAY because i have parents who are strict about my computer access. i ussually sneak on or do something to let them let me go on the cmputer. if you have a vacation or holiday please feel free to leave a goodbye mesage on the leaving section or PM a admin if you want to be descrit about it.
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net

Guide to good RolePlaying
Page 1 of 1