DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bobo [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobo

Bobo

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Bobo [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue11050/100000Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (11050/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Name: Bobo
Alias: Brindle [xD]
race: Half Sayain
apperance: Looks like Gohan [From The Future [ANDROID SAGA]]
personality: Trains hard and hates to disappoint someone, even his enemies, when he enemies are looking for a good fight and he fails to give it because he's far to weak to compare with them, he says sorry before trying again, he studies hard as well so it gives him brains not just brawn.
dislikes: Fighting, Beer.
group affliation: Sayain Marauders

RP sample: He and his best friend Joey were fight, Joey and him were in the Sayain Marauders and both of them were basically the founders, Joey was strange though, after Sayain Marauders killed the Changlings would were no longer in a place after the death of King Cold, Cooler and Frieza, Joey revealed himself to be half changling, his father was a Changling and his mother was a Sayain making him half Sayain like Bobo. One of the Sayain Marauders killed his father after orders not to kill Joey's dad, but Joey blamed Bobo for not giving out the right orders, thus leaving his dad dead. "Bobo, the Changlings without King Cold, Cooler and Frieza leave their power levels at 200. The whole planet's power level is that much. We have at least 10000 each. Maybe more. Bobo had pride in his work and countered with "Exactly, there power level was far too low. That is why there race were killed." Bobo said, Joey started screaming before focusing all his power into his hands and began throwing ki bombs at him, they were easy to dodge his Joey was weaker then Bobo and Bobo ducked them, sweat nearly filling his face before he appeared before Joey and knocked him out with a punch. They planet began shaking, they were at a unknown planet with no people in it, and it seemed that a punch that weak was able to make it collapse "Damn, it looks like its over for you Joey, I can't carry you and still be able to fly," Bobo jumped up before escaping into space, leaving Joey's body there.

History: "Son, your job is to wipe out that planet, NOW DO WHAT YOUR TOLD," father said, angrily "No! The Sayain already tried, I know we can't defeat them, so I'm not wasting my life against a superior life form!" Bobo said, more angry then him before flying down "I have my own freedom of speech and this is what I say. All lifeforms that were superior to you, in your own mind are worthy of living, I'm not crazy so I don't go around risking my life, I kill those that are too weak to live in the first place and thus must die," Bobo said, before flying off "Where was Uncle from again? Oh yeah, I remember," Bobo said, grinning "What the hell are you going to do?" father asked "Uncle's planet, it has hardly any soldiers and I deem it far to weak to have a place here." Bobo said, before flying out, father knew that Bobo was going to blow it up, namely because he trained him well and he knew how, "Final WAVE!" he screamed, focusing all the Ki inside his body and forcing it out in a green wave of death, father knew that if he was to intercept, he would die, as the wave was in full swing and anyone to touch it would be killed. father was far stronger then he was , so he could block it, but killing himself. "I hate you and love you at the same time, your killing off your family [hate] but your already so strong [love]. The sad thing is, I won't be able to see you become even stronger," father said, jumping into the wave, it was obvious he was dead before Bobo went down to his body but sadly, my father's death was in vain, even father was not strong enough to repel it away or deflect it back, his body was burnt to a crisp along with the planet. Some of the race survived and began building. Bobo's mind was going weird from then on. He was mad that his father, someone so powerful would save a planet so pitiful, before Bobo said "Father's death. It shows the meaning of love and his for the family. But what does that matter? My goal since I was young was to rid the inferior lifeforms from this galaxy," Bobo said, and thus Sayain Marauders were formed.

name: Final Wave
colors: Green
description: The user holds both of his hands together and focuses ki, he then throws out a wave of green power, which is meant to be able to destroy smaller planets.

Name: 10 Times Strike.
Colors: None.
Description: The user will put his hands up in the air, in a fighting stance, and then hits the enemy 10 times, then pauses before hitting the enemy as much as the user can, its called Ten Times strike which means, ten x ten x ten or possibly more. So the result is over 100-1000 strikes in the chest.

Last edited by Bobo on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)
Back to top Go down
http://Naruto-Senpai.webmmorpg.net
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Bobo [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 pm

its a good application expet for the fact that you have forgotten the moves and abilities your charcter nows. the link for the martial arts template is here aling with a list of fighting moves for you to use. add that and fix your histroy so its n 3rdperson and you will be approved along with your group.
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Bobo

Bobo

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Bobo [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue11050/100000Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (11050/100000)

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Bobo [COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm

will if your sure you only want two okay then its now approved

Bobo [COMPLETE] Wishcu15
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Bobo

Bobo

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 pm

In the app, it says my character isn't fond of fighting, his hobby is destroying planets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bobo [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo [COMPLETE]   Bobo [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobo [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1