DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreaming...((Open to all))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue24700/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (24700/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 pm

((Italics = Thoughts))

Jecht laid on his back underneath a partially cloud sky, a lit cigarette hung loosely between his lips, his hands were relaxed behind his head, and his right leg was bent slightly while his left laid flat. A dull expression stayed on his face like always, Jecht always seemed unmotivated. His eyes were barely open, blinking rather slowly as he faded in and out of sleep. The sky above was beautiful to him, the blue and white mixed together perfectly to make what we call the sky...The cool breeze brushed against his face and hair, causing it to sway slightly. It's all a dream, our 'reality'...It's nothing more than a dream...It's a sad dream, it could even be a nightmare at times...But it's my nightmare...Am I even alive?..No...I'm a dead man waiting for his awakening...Waiting to be woken from my dreams... Jecht closed his eyes and let out a sigh, he then inhaled a drag from his cigarette and exhaled through his nose...He hated thinking, but he always did it. He inhaled another drag from the cigarette before turning his head and spitting the cigarette out of his mouth. He turned his head back so that he was looking up at the sky and began to drift into a soft sleep; he always enjoyed sleeping even though he was a very light sleeper and never slept for long...Ironically it was the few moments in life that he actually felt alive...He probably should have been training right now, but he just would rather have slept...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue10800/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10800/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

As Vegeta III was walking by, he noticed someone out of the corner of his eye. "Hey, you!" He stands over the stranger, staring at him.

(By the way, sorry about my short RPing you mentioned. My PC is messed up, so I'm using my Wii. It's hard to RP with this thing...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonballzrpg.power-rpg.com
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue24700/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (24700/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Jecht very calmly opens his left eye open to look at the man...He let out a yawn before lazily replying "Yeah, what do you want..." His hands still relaxed behind his head, he didn't seem very worried about the man. He was always ready for anything. His power level was suppressed greatly, making him seem less powerful to throw the sayain off...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue10800/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (10800/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 pm

"Hey, my name's Vegeta. I just landed here on Earth, and I'm wondering where the hell I am.", he says, before beginning to bite his nails.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Jecht simply sighed at the man, he didn't really feel like putting up with any body right now. Jecht had always been more withdrawn than others. "Out in the wild far from people...Why? What's it to you? Somethin destructive eh?" Jecht smirked lazily at him from his lying position, he popped his neck to the right then rolled it to the left. He was secretly gathering ki into his right hands pointer finger, just in case the sayain had evil intentions...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Parenthesis=thoughts
"Hmm....No...nothing evil." He said the word evil with hint of sarcasm. Then he let a smile cross his face. "Far away from people, eh? Well then I'm in the wrong place. Thanks for the info. (The little that you did give me.) See ya around!" He was too tired to fly, so he turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

Jecht smirked at the man's words, he had a bad feeling about him. Something about him seemed odd, why would he need to be around people...If Jecht let him go now would he be letting a murderer free? It was a real drag but he had to be sure. He let out a deep breath before sitting up and pointing his hand at the sayain. His hand formed the shape of a gun, his signature style...He fired off a small ki blast from his finger, it hurled towards the sayain with great speed. The blast went whizzing by his head, missing intentionally...Jecht chuckled softly as he spoke up, "That was your warning shot...I wont miss next time..." He still hand his hand up, keeping it pointed at him, as if he were holding him at gun point. "So tell me, what's your true purpose here?" His pointer finger glowed as he charged ki into it once more, he had to be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Vegeta began to laugh a little. (So, Earthlings can use ki too?)
"I guess I'll tell ya.", he said, still smirking. "I'm here on Earth to get away from all the hassle of Planet Vegeta. I'm just doin' a little...sightseein'. God, no need to be such a dick." After saying this, he pulls out a cigarette, lights it and begins to smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Jecht's eyes squinted as he looked at the man, studying him from head to toe...He didn't want to take his word for it, Jecht was naturally very untrusting of others...He decided to play along, just in case the sayain were playing a game with him. "Right...It's not everyday that a sayain wearing battle armor swoops down and asking where the nearest town is...So excuse me for taking precautions..." He followed his movements carefully, watching him as he lit his cigarette...Odd to see a sayain smoking, it seemed almost unnatural...He shrugged it off, who was he to talk anyway..He was a rather heavy smoker himself...His finger stopped glowing, he had released the ki that he gathered there...Showing a sign of peace between the two warriors..."Sightseeing...That doesn't seem like something your typical sayain warrior would be into..."
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

"Well, I'm not yer typical Saiyan Warrior.", he said as he relaxed himself. "I'm not yer typical Saiyan...", he repeated. "Mind tellin' me yer name?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Jecht reached into his right pocket and pulled out a pack of his own cigarettes, he gently shook it causing a cigarette to pop out. He brought the pack close to his face and grabbed with his lips then slipped the pack of cigarettes back into his pocket. He then pointed his right hand at the cigarette, his hand in the shape of the gun as he channeled ki into his pointer finger; lighting his cigarette. He softly chuckled as he inhaled a first quick puff, he decided to stand up and face the sayain, inhaling another puff from his cigarette. The sayain's accent was kind of funny... "You sound like a pirate..."
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

"Heh...I'll take that as a compliment.", he laughed. "That was cool how ya lit yer cig like that. I can't control my ki like that.", he said, frowning. "I would have incinerated the cig and the land around it." He began to feel a little more comfortable around the man.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Jecht shrugged, letting out a soft chuckle to the man's compliment..."Thanks...I guess..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. He popped his neck to the right before speaking once more..."But it's not that hard actually... The flow is more important... not power. You have to be like the water. Relaxed...Calm...Cool...and quick...Like the water..." He smirked slyly, looking at the ground as he took a drag from his cigarette. As he finished his drag he looked back up to Vegeta, realigning his vision with the sayain...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:17 pm

He held another cigarette in his hand and made the same gun shape with his fingers. He held his "gun" to the cigarette and tried to control his ki. He was unsuccessful and, as expected, incinerated the cigarette. "Shit, what a waste of a good cigarette." He frowned a little and re-fixed his gaze on the man. "Mind tellin' me yer name?", he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Jecht slyly smirked at him taking a drag from his cigarette while doing so. The man seemed powerful, but lacked control; Jecht had a feeling he would be able take this sayain down if ever necessary. "Names aren't important.." He exhaled the smoke from his drag before taking another one. He was more withdrawn than most, he was extremely anti-social and spent most of his time out of the cities...He very rarely made reals friends, or let anyone know him...The fact that he had been speaking to this sayain was odd and unlike him, but he did it anyway...Normally he didn't care for sayains, or anyone for that matter, but he seemed okay...I guess...
Back to top Go down
superfly01966

superfly01966

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue22250/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (22250/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 pm

(ooc:Not a big problem guys and i know there not that bad of swears but try to watch the swearing on here because the forum could be deleated for swearing so plz try to watch the language. Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm

((Actually not true, well at least from the sites I've been in charge of. I always let everyone curse freely, as long as it isn't overdone because honestly there is an awful lot of cursing in anime/magnas/movies anything for that matter. I always viewed my site as a rated R movie, anything that could happen in an R movie could happen there...I don't think forum motion is going to read through all our topics to find out if we are saying naughty words, then just delete us for it...That'd be really stupid and a waste of time. But then again it's your call and your precautions, but I've had a site called Super Hero RPG for about a year or so now and it has plenty of cursing on it, yet it's still around...Once again, it's your call though.))
Back to top Go down
superfly01966

superfly01966

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue22250/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (22250/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 pm

(ooc:ok point taken so continue on lol im just trying to adhear to thier rules so nothing goes wrong but feel free to swear but ill have to stop it if we do get a complaint from them.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:41 pm

"Okay, fine. Don't tell me yer name.", he said and shrugged. 'Yeah, so, are you willing to tell me...anything?"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Jecht shrugged lazily at him, letting out a sigh and with the sigh came smoke from his cigarette. "What's there to know...I'm a dead man stuck in a dream...What's so interesting about me...?" He said lazily, his voice always seemed unmotivated, as if he didn't really care about anything. It was partially true, he didn't care about most things, not even himself...He took a heavy drag from his cigarette as he remained keeping eye contact with the sayain. His stare could be considered rather intimidating, his piercing eyes staring at the man, they were each a different color for some odd reason...Jecht knew the reason, but that was another story that he would not be willing to tell...His eye on the left was a simple brown, while the eye on the right was a lighter brown/hazel reddish color...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm

He smirked at the man. (Somethin' about him seems really...off).
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 pm

((Hehe, Good... What's so off about him if I may ask? and also excuse the short post, I didn't really have much to say at the moment since I'm only responding to a smile.))

Jecht rose his brow at the man, he wasn't sure why he was smiling at him...In fact it kind of annoyed him..."What are you smiling at...?" He said in the same calm and lazy tone as before.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm

He laughed. "...Nothin'.", he said, with another burst of laughter. The man seemed sort of strange. Vegeta thought to himself about the possible reasons for the man's different eye colors.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision

Atreyuvision

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Jecht calmly closed his eyes as his head turned from left to right, he still didn't get what he was smiling at...Or what was so funny..."...Right..." He spoke slowly and lazily at the sayain, he was odd...He simply return to smoking his cigarette, taking a hefty drag from it before turning around...He lifted his right hand up as he walked away, giving him a lazy wave of his hand, signaling a good-bye..."See ya around..." He put his hands back into his pockets, letting only his thumb stay out. He sighed, exhaling the smoke from his cigarette...He had other things to do anyway...
Back to top Go down
Baki
Admin
Baki

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Dreaming...((Open to all)) Left_bar_bleue23000/100000Dreaming...((Open to all)) Empty_bar_bleue  (23000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 pm

ooc: i dunno if this topic is done or not but if so please put END so i may know and award experiance points to you oth when done if your not done please countinue posting and let me know so i may give EXP.
Back to top Go down
https://dbznewlegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming...((Open to all))   Dreaming...((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaming...((Open to all))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next