DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
The beginning Left_bar_bleue10000/100000The beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Yousef was walking around in one of the many forest like areas on earth. He was doing so for he felt he needed time to think and being surround by the loneliness itself would be the best way to concentrate and become one with his mind for full understanding. His feet marked the floor leaving behind the outline of the shoe in which the feet were inside, this was because it was just raining and after rainfall the ground usually gets muddy. The tracks soon stopped as Yousef realized he had walked to the point where the trees covered the sunlight which meant they blocked the rain which would then mean the floor would not get muddy. Sunlight had gone and if it wasn't for the little spots that the trees didn't covered than it would be pitch black. A few more feet and he was done walking, and when he was done he leaned up against a tree and just kicked his feet out from under him which resulted in him falling to the ground. Yousef then began his mission which was to think.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
The beginning Left_bar_bleue21600/100000The beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Revan had been meditating alone in the wilderness as usual. Usually she preferred to do this under a waterfall or a lake, but one hadn't been nearby, and she didn't really care enough to look for one. She was sitting atop a rock, her arms and legs were both crossed, her eyes were closed, and her long flowing black hair picking up and swaying with the breeze. Her attire was a bit skimpy, as most of the sayain female armor had been that way. Her pants had hardly been pants, revealing nearly all of her legs and her top had only come down to her belly button. She didn't design the armor, in fact she hardly understood how it could be considered armor, the sayain's were just pigs. She didn't mind wearing the outfit so much, it was comfortable and she wasn't afraid to show off her body. Suddenly a pretty large power level ringed into her head, she hadn't been wearing her scouter. "Hmm?" She wondered who that was, or what it was. She was rather curious, perhaps some one who had been like her? Why else would they be out here...She stood up, opening her eyes and looking in the direction of the power level; her arms never uncrossing, remaining just below her breasts. She moved inhumanly fast, getting there rather quickly. She now stood before what looked like a human to her, but she couldn't be sure. "You there...Why are you out here?" She softly spoke, her voice sounding as if it had no interest.
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
The beginning Left_bar_bleue10000/100000The beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100000)

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Yousef was shocked when this female appeared in front of him,though his body was filled with confusion he noticed what she was wearing and couldn't help but to stare for a quick second. After the stare down he shook his head to think clearly again almost erasing all thought as you would a etch a sketch. She had asked him a question that he almost had almost ignored for two reasons, one being he was damn near paralyzed back there,and two he had no real good excuse as to why."Well, I actually decided to come out here to clear my mind of the nonsense that clutters it. You, now why is a women such as yourself out here I would imagine someone like you to belong somewhere city like,but of course I can be wrong." Yousef made small talk with the female while he turned his head looking at his surroundings getting ready for anything that could possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
The beginning Left_bar_bleue21600/100000The beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Revan watched his eyes trace her form, checking her body out. She didn't get mad, she was pretty much asking for it with this attire anyway. At least he seemed to be somewhat of a gentleman about it though, letting it slide and taking it in as a compliment. She almost became annoyed with him as he said that he imagined her being in a big city, but shrugged it off once he said he could have been wrong. So far this man wasn't half bad, he had come out here for the same reason she had, and she respected that. "You'd be surprised, I'm far different than most woman." Her sentence was short, sweet and to the point, like most of her dialogue. Her voice had been a unique one, it was soft, yet powerful, sexy, and unmotivated.
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Yousef smiled when she spoke. "Ah, I guess I was wrong. Oh well no harm in taking a guess." He looked around even more just realizing that he was talking to an attractive girl in the middle of the wild. He felt as if he was dreaming,but of course wasn't going to say it aloud. "So, I see you have problems as well, these people can be so idiotic that it fills me up with distraught." Yousef didn't hate humans he just hated how they acted so in some occasions he would save them and some he could care less. He scratched his head and took off his bandanna showing his messy hair. "I suppose it's just peaceful out here. To the point one can actually think clearly for once." Yousef shrugged "Or perhaps I hate the way they act so much that I just gotta get away from the stupidity." Yousef then decided to stop talking so the woman would have a chance to speak
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Revan for the first time in a long while let a smirk drag across her face, she liked this guy already. He sounded just like her, she too had had a strong dislike towards stupidity and ignorance. She also loved to be alone out in the wild, enjoying the solitude as she would meditate. Usually she would tell people to piss off if she was meditating, claiming that this was her territory. But she didn't mind this man so much, he seemed to be of Sayain descent, which surprised her. Most of the Sayain males would have already tried groping her, or just bothered her with their stupidity. "You sound an awful lot like me...May I ask your name?" This was unlike Revan as well, but this man had caught her eyes.
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Yousef watched the smirk and heard her speak and figured that they were now proven to not be enemies. "Well, my name is Yousef. If it is not a bother I ask you as well, What is your name?" He started to think this was even more a dream since the attractive girl actually had something in common with him. Unfortunately Yousef forgot not to think out loud."No way, got to be a dream." This was mumbled under his breath where only someone who was close and listening would hear. He laughed shortly after realizing the irony of him wanting to get away from people to get peace and that talking to this girl is more peaceful than he'd feel by himself. He quickly stopped laughing for he didn't wanna seem crazy in front of her by laughing out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:16 am

Revan closed her eyes and slightly tilted her head down, 'Yousef...I'll remember that name', she then began answering his question in her seductive voice. "Revan." She had heard him mutter something under his breath, easily deciphering what he had said thanks to her heightened senses. What was a dream? And why was he laughing? She was curious and confused as to why. She spoke up once again, her eyes opening up and her head tilting back up to look him in the eyes, her bright blue eyes meeting his."What's got to be a dream? And what's so funny?"
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 am

Yousef listened to her and wrote a mental note of her name in his head. Then she spoke of dreaming and laughter, he gave her a look as if she read his mind. "Well, I don't exactly know what dream your talking about,but I laughed because I came here to get away from people to ease my mind and I'm having a much easier job doing it with you and you are a person. It's funny to me how that works." Yousef figured lying about the dream would leave this conversation with no embarrassing moments and little awkwardness. His eyes were common brown and Yousef liked that since something common on a unique person is almost like a person in disguise and he didn't want to draw attention to himself. His brown eyes locked with her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

Revan let a soft chuckle pass her lips, he hadn't been a very good liar, at least not to her. Everything was truthful except for the part about not knowing what dream she had been talking about. She heard something about it and she knew it, her curiosity getting the best of her once again. Though she did agree with him on that much, it had been rather ironic that the two came here to be alone, but ended up together. "Don't lie, what dream? I'd like to know...I heard you mutter something about one."
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:51 am

The moment he was about to celebrate a successful lie she had spoken asking him yet again about the dream. Now with a look of failure on his face he decided it would be best to just be truthful and tell her what he had thought. "Hm, The dream? AH, I was thinking to myself that reality right now would have to be fake because the odds of anyone meeting an attractive person in the middle of nowhere just doesn't happen, well it did right now so I suppose there is a first for everything. Yousef felt confident he didn't even feel a bit of embarrassment since she insisted on the truth and he felt no reason to feel ashamed of who he was and how he thought.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:10 am

Revan smirked at him, her eyes closing and her head tilting down. Was that really that hard to say? She already knew he thought she had been attractive so what was the deal? Maybe this guy was just a little shy around her, she had that effect on some guys, mainly the nicer ones. "You're right, that is pretty odd. But that's it? And here I thought you were dreaming of undressing me or something along those lines." She said with a soft chuckle, the man needn't worry so much. She had been hit on and flirted with countless times, many of which were extremely vulgar. This man at least had some respect for women, she liked that, a rarity in Sayains.
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 am

Yousef nodded at her while she spoke. "I'm pretty sure if I was dreaming of undressing you, you would know. Plus I don't just dream about undressing girls I'm more of the loyal lover type rather than try to screw every woman I meet." Yousef felt dreaming of undressing a girl was pointless for you don't benefit from it, why imagine the girl naked when you could try to actually see her naked though Yousef did not care for that. His eyes traveled around looking at her then once again looking around. "This is my first time being in this exact place I'm actually surprised I had enough motivation to come out here, Glad I did though." He smiled at her with a small smile not an oversized kool aid man one.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 am

Revan's eyes would open, her head tilting back up to view him. She kind of already knew he had been the more respectful type, he was odd though. Not in a bad way, just odd to his race, he definitely was a unique fellow. The first Sayain male she had met who hadn't tried to grope her and say some sort of vulgar sexual statement to her. "That's good, the universe needs more men like you." As he uttered his next sentence she would lick her lips, they had begun to dry up. "I've been here a few times before...It's nice.."
Back to top Go down
A.T

A.T

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 am

While she spoke Yousef was thinking of what he was going to say. " I actually prefer to be the only one unique, I like the disrespect I'm shown and all the weird looks towards me they're funny and motivate me to keep being me which is different." He was also prepared to talk about the other subject but decided to remain silent for a bit too look once again at the surroundings. "It does seem very peaceful and nice, one could even live here if they knew how of course." Even though he thought it was very peaceful he himself couldn't live there for he liked being alone,couldn't live alone by himself for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am

Revan would softly chuckle as he mentioned that this place was livable. She agreed, she loved this place, all it needed was a lake. Just then she got an idea, an idea that normally would never cross her mind. She wanted to share this other place with him, it had the most beautiful waterfall ever, she enjoyed bathing and meditating there. Perhaps this Sayain would enjoy it as much as she did. "The humans flock towards the big cities...But if you think this place is nice...I know this one spot, it has the most beautiful crystal clear lake with a waterfall...I usually relax and bathe there...I could take you if you wish..." She was not normally this friendly, but this man had proven to be a decent guy so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ: the new legends :: planets :: Earth-
Jump to: