DBZ: the new legends
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
welcome to DBZ new legenends. if your a new member please register to join our growing site and enjoy a new way of DBZ roleplay. if your already a member please login and enjoy your stay with DBZ: New Legends and hope you have a wonderful Roleplaying experiance.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Z fighters have all but have died in a time of peace and earth has been in peace for years. but evil threatens to take over the earth yet agian and the new generation of fighters must stand toghter or fall into the darkness.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryouken

Ryouken

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Left_bar_bleue10000/100000Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100000)
Zenny: 1,000

Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

Ryouken entered a fairly large room, the it seemed like a metal box. many different creatures ran around inside of the base, however ryouken only cared about one...
Walking over to what appeared to be an armory closet, Ryo picked out the usual saiyan armor, he was a fan of his usual clothing, but it was obviouse that for a real fight he would need the saiyan armor. Following that he walked to the center of the base and waited not saying a word he stood there, and after only a few minutes of waiting his expression changed from apathetic, to flagrantly pissed off.

He had only stood there for a minute or so and it was agravating to him that so many of the Namkai creatures were aloud to work inside our base. Grabbing one as it ran by Ryo looked the now terrified creature dead in the eye and said "If i dont have a training partner in the next 60 seconds i will just rip you head off!"
He threw the creature on the ground who yelped on impact, a few of the other creatures stepped back and continued there buisness at a distance.

Damnit im good, i must be the youngest one here, but i need to get a little better before i can travel, is there no one here who will face me

Ryo thought to himself as the Namkai creature finally stood himself back up, apologized perfusely, and ran to go find another saiyan for me to fight, knowing the upcoming concequences for his failure.
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Left_bar_bleue21600/100000Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

((I'm in quite a few topics, so I'm going to wait a little bit to give some one else the chance to post. If no one does I will join.))
Back to top Go down
Ryouken

Ryouken

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Left_bar_bleue10000/100000Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 pm

****this is open to all marauders, that means more than one can join Smile****
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:
Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Left_bar_bleue21600/100000Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Empty_bar_bleue  (21600/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 am

((I'm assuming that Namkai creature is coming to find me.))

Revan was leaned up against a rock, sitting down with her right leg propped up and the left one laying flat. Her arms were crossed her chest, her eyes were closed, and her hair was picking and swaying with the breeze. This planet wasn't half bad, it was quiet for the most part. She finally got to enjoy her meditation in solitude. She just needed to be away from both Earth and planet Vegeta for a little bit. She couldn't stand more than half of the sayain race, and Earth was just too crowded and loud. She sensed a pretty large power level off in the distance but shrugged it off as if it were nothing, she just didn't care about fighting or dealing with idiots right now. She just wanted to relax...
Back to top Go down
Ryouken

Ryouken

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm

From inside the training room Revan can see a flash of light, as several different Namkai creatures go flying out the door, charred to a crisp. walking out calmly comes a saiyan, his tail choking a namkai as he drug him along the ground
"I warned you all"

Ryouken may be lazy, but when it is time to train he knows how to get it done, and if these creatures are his only oponent then he will kill every last one of them.
"Now another thirty seconds, or i will test my next attack
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

A small vein pulsed in Revan's fore head as more bright, loud and obnoxious explosions went off. Her concentration was thrown off, ruining her relaxing meditation. She growled softly to herself as her brows curved inwards, becoming very annoyed with who ever was causing these explosions. No matter where she went she couldn't escape loud idiots. She warped before the Sayain warrior who had been causing all this destruction. Standing before him with her arms crossed, eyes closed, and her hair swaying in the wind. "Shut...up..." She said softly, trying to remain calm. Normally she could care less, but he was interfering with her quiet time.
Back to top Go down
Ryouken

Ryouken

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

-Are we playing this with your original 18,000 exp or your new 21,000 Shocked -

Ryouken looked at her, his eyes only half open, he obviously was oblivious to the fact that he was causing this girl any problem. not only that but the only thing he could think in his head was holding out his hand and saying
"Meteor Shower"

As one, followed by two, and three and so on of blasts shot out of his hand at point blank range.

Noting that she had warped made ryo realize that he would have to keep his back safe. Taking a sidestep he made a stance that gave him quick access to turn and defend his backside should she decide to warp again
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 pm

((If you've quit the site I see no point in replying))
Back to top Go down
Revan Ranieri

Revan Ranieri

Power Reading
Experiance Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 am

-End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)   Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the newest member (No Killing, all marauders welcome)
Page 1 of 1